New York, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — – Mawson Gold Limited (TSE:MAW) (OTCPINK:MWSNF) (FRA:MXR) encouraged by drill assays from South East Mount Isa project, Australia click here
– Nextleaf Solutions Ltd (CSE:OILS) (OTCQB:OILFF) (FRA:L0MA) supplies its Rapid Emulsion Technology to cannabis-infused beverage manufacturer BevCanna Enterprises click here
– NetCents Technology Inc (CSE:NC) (FRA:26N) (OTCQB:NTTCF) sees cryptocurrency transaction volumes top C$6.7M in February click here
– FansUnite Entertainment Inc (CSE:FANS) (OTCQB:FUNFF) (FRA:4UY) subsidiaries apply for UK gambling licenses click here
– Jack Nathan Medical Corp (Jack Nathan Health) (CVE:JNH) (OTCQB:JNHMF) shares debut on the OTCQB Venture Market click here
– Empower Clinics Inc (CSE:CBDT) (FRA:8EC) (OTCQB:EPWCF) receives more than $10.5M from the exercise of warrants click here
– Loop Insights Inc (CVE:MTRX) (OTCQB:RACMF) names experienced global eCommerce and brand executive Ian Cameron as new VP of marketing click here
– TechX Technologies Inc (CSE:TECX) (OTCMKTS:TECXF) (FRA:C0B:FF) signs LOI that could lead to potential acquisition of all outstanding share capital of CryptoBuddy Technologies Inc click here
– GR Silver Mining Ltd (CVE:GRSL) (OTCQB:GRSLF) (FRA:GPE) hits high-grade, near surface mineralization at San Juan area at Plomosas project click here
– INDVR Brands Inc (CSE:IDVR) (OTCMKTS:CAAOF) (FRA:3YX) to acquire Nevada and Colorado cannabis-infused product assets click here
– Namaste Technologies Inc (CVE:N) (FRA:M5BQ) (OTCMKTS:NXTTF)announces appointment of Slava Klems as chief financial officer, effective from March 3, 2021 click here
– HighGold Mining Inc (CVE:HIGH) (OTCQX:HGGOF) outlines next exploration steps at Munro-Croesus gold project after consolidating ground click here
– PharmaDrug Inc (CSE:BUZZ) (OTCPINK:LMLLF) welcomes top Memorial Sloan Kettering gastrointestinal oncologist Yelena Janjigian to its scientific and clinical advisory board click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com